Gutter Guards Melbourne
Gutter guards are how you keep your gutter plumbing system running properly and pest free. They come in the form of a plastic or metal mesh that covers any gaps, gutters, or drainage pipes, around your roof, allowing debris to slip off and keeping pests at bay. They reduce how often you’ll have to clean your gutters and reduce the wear and tear on your home.
Why you Need Gutter Guards
Gutter guards keep your water drainage system running at its best. This means that water build up in your gutters and on your roof is better managed, reducing the risk of more severe damage over time. It also means organic material like leaves or branches won’t build up in your gutters, which means less back-breaking work on your part, and less worries come bushfire season. Finally, any rodents or birds looking for a new home will have to look elsewhere — gutter guards keep them from building their nests or entering your roof.
Plastic Gutter Guards
Plastic gutter guards are the perfect option for those on a budget or if you only have to occasionally clean your gutters. They’re strong, composed of UV-resistant, high density materials that don’t easily deteriorate, keep your diverted rainwater safe, and can stand up to a surprising amount of punishment. Best of all, they can be installed at an affordable cost, go up quickly, and are suitable for nearly all roof types.
Plastic Gutter Guard Benefits
- Fits almost all types of roofs, including gabled, flat, skillion, hip, curved, butterfly, bonnet, pyramid, and green roofs.
- Made from environmentally safe polyethylene which resists sun damage and does not contaminate diverted water.
- Available in a wide variety of colours to match any roof or home.
- Keep pests, debris, branches, and leaves out of your gutters.
Bushfire Mesh Guards
Bushfire season is an uncomfortable reality in Australia, but our Melbourne gutter guard installations include fire-resistant bushfire mesh guards. These fine-mesh guards keep your gutters clear of leaves and debris, which can dry out and become a fire hazard. They’re also composed of powder-coated aluminium, which is not only fire-resistant, but actively helps extinguish airborne embers.
Plastic Gutter Guard Benefits
- Made from heat-resistant, non-flammable, powder-coated material that actively cools airborne embers while keeping nests and other dry debris out of your gutters.
- Has a fine 2mm aperture that lets water through while keeping everything else out.
- Resistant to sun damage, impacts, and fire, meaning you won’t have to replace or refurbish for many years to come.
- Suitable for Bushfire Attack Levels in Victoria, to help protect your home including up to the BAL-FZ rating.
MP&G Gutter Guards in Melbourne
We are proud members of the Melbourne community, and we only want to provide the best products to our colleagues, neighbours, and friends.
We understand that you want the best, whether that means introducing our plastic polyethylene mesh that protects, or our bushfire mesh that gives you extra peace of mind during the summer months.
Whatever you need, and no matter your budget, MP&G is here to keep you, your family, and your home safe and sound.
MP&G Gutter Guard Installations
Thanks to our unique design, installing our plastic gutter guards won’t even require drilling into your roof in most cases. This makes it easy to install, but also easy to replace in the event of a tear or breakdown.
For our metal guards, screwdown options are recommended, but our goal is always to do this subtly. We’ll either move tiles on the roof to install under them, or use screws and fixtures that match your existing roof colour.
Our gutter guard installations mean debris slides off your roof, pests have fewer nesting options, and your home looks as good as it did before.
Our professional, expert installers are ready for any challenge and will walk you along the entire process so you know exactly what you’re paying for, and what your options are.